Wellcome to PlasticFish Online!

Trying to get this page back on track!

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Adeptus Mechanicus Underhive Explorer

Some time ago I posted some "Techno-ghouls" that I had been working on for some time (well, on and off for some time anyway). I couldn't find a place for them in my collection but since we started up Necromunda again I thought "why not put them all in some kind of gang".
But they needed some kind of leader, so I put together this one:

The Adeptus Mechanicus Explorer.

Armed with all the things needed for a successfull venture down in the Underhive of Necromunda, in search for forgotten Archeotech.


I bit of a detail-shot of his eye. I didn't want to give him too many bionic parts, since he's a low-level member of the order.

sonsoftaurus said...

Very cool.

"I wouldn't touch that with a ten-foot pole with a servo skull on the end!"

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger. - Modified By The PlasticFish -

TOPO