Wellcome to PlasticFish Online!

Trying to get this page back on track!

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Ordo Xenos, second update.

Things are not progressing as fast as I want, when it comes to this project. And reading "The Last Chancers" is not helping right now. The books really puts me in the mood for building some penal-legion-scum. But I have put that idea on hold until I get my hans on a Colonel Schaefer blister (I have always wondered why that mini is armed with a plasmipistol when he's always whipping out his boltpistol in the stories). The Ordo Xenos project so far includes an addition of Deathwatch marines, as you can see. And the "domesticated" Tyranid. An old idea that I finaly got to put my hands on.

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger. - Modified By The PlasticFish -

TOPO