Wellcome to PlasticFish Online!

Trying to get this page back on track!

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Land Raider, day by day

Last night I started working on a Land Raider kit for my Raptors. For some time now I have been spending my time working on other armies but after I did some touch-up work on my Terminators for my Raptors Chapter army I decided that the army need a bit more love - in the form of a Land Raider.
Since I plan to work on this kit until it's finished I'm going to post a "day-by-day" update.
Day 1:
I started on the interior pieces of the tank, I also started with some weathering on the floor-piece.

 














































Tonight I will continue the work on the inner details, the computer, the shrine, seats etc. And I will start on the other wall if there's time.

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger. - Modified By The PlasticFish -

TOPO