Wellcome to PlasticFish Online!

Trying to get this page back on track!

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Land Raider, day-by-day, part 4

Part 4 of these postings includes the progress from day 4 and 5 on my Land Raider for my Raptors Chapter space marine army.
After painting the interior of the tank I thought fitting all the pieces together vould be a breeze. I ran into some problems, especialy when it comes to fitting the roof-part into place. Even after I dry-fitted it all together two times just to be sure, I had a hard time putting it all together. But in the end it turned out ok.

















Next step was to assemble the heavy bolters and the Las-cannons with it's mounts.








































Now I have done the overall colour of the tank to match my army and some detailwork on the cannons. Late last night I started assembling the two hatches that go on top of the roof. The colour is quite flat right now so I need to do some shading and some highlighting, paint the tracks and continue on the engine-piece at tha back, also the headlights need some paint.

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger. - Modified By The PlasticFish -

TOPO