Wellcome to PlasticFish Online!

Trying to get this page back on track!

Monday, March 22, 2010

Airsupport!

So I really went back on the plan, not to add any vehicles to my Traitor army. After building my first Sentinel I wanted a bit of a challange - so instead of buing two more sentinels I baught a Valkyria Transport.
And right now I'm detailing the interior:














A bit of a top-view:






























Side-gunner from the outside:














Pilots:


















 


As for armaments I will magnetize the whole lot - and build some Lascannon-mounts so I can upgrade it to a Vendetta gunship. I have used the same paintingtechniques on the interior as I used on the Raptors Landraider. And as for the colour of the outer hull I will go for the same as on the Sentinel - with some nice Chaos Stars and insignias.

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger. - Modified By The PlasticFish -

TOPO