Wellcome to PlasticFish Online!

Trying to get this page back on track!

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Getting a bit tired of this!

For some time now I have been working on the Valkyria Transport/Vendetta Gunship. And I have to admit that I'm getting a bit tired of it. I will not be building another one of these kits, not in a while anyway.
But let's return to the progress at hand:























I masked the areas of the hull that's closest to the engines. I didn't want any of the weathering spilling outside the engines at this moment. I've also blacklined all of the different panels the hull consists of.





















I've used the same technique for the weathering of the engines that I used for the Raptors Chapter Land Raider (still a work in progress but will be completed as soon as this bird is finished). I'm still pondering how much of the rest of the kit I will attack with my weathering. This time I'm trying to think before I start - I usually have a tendency to overdo the weathering part of many of my larger builds...
















In an effort to try and save some space, when it comes to transporting this kit, I have magnetized the cockpit so it can be removed when it needs to packed away. I have also magnetized the two hardpoints under the wings and the cannon-mount on the left side of the cockpit. I can now chose freely what weapons it will be carrying into battle. I have also constructed two sets of Twinlinked LasCannons for the Vendetta-variant (still missing another Twinlinked set for the cockpit).

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger. - Modified By The PlasticFish -

TOPO