Wellcome to PlasticFish Online!

Trying to get this page back on track!

Sunday, March 30, 2008

So it begins...

Well, so it begins. After posting all my creations on the Work In Progress-board I decided that it was time to create a more comprehensive collection of my work. And I had been thinking about starting a Blog for some time. So why not kill to birds with one stone and combine the two ideas into one.
Future plans consist of posting my finished projects as well as those that are in the making. And while I'm at it, why not throw in some thoughts and comments on gaming (in all its forms) as the ideas pop into my head. And if I'm fortunate, if the gods of creativity and time is on my side, I also hope to publish my upcomming comic.

But that's a big if right now...

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger. - Modified By The PlasticFish -

TOPO