Wellcome to PlasticFish Online!

Trying to get this page back on track!

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Telion - on loan to my Raptors.

I bought this one just after it was released. But it took me a while before I painted it. And I have to say that I didn't like it. It has a closed pose, and I'm not a fan of painting pieces first and then assembling them. I have some difficulty when it comes to get the colours right on the different pieces. This time it was quite easy to fix all of that when all the pieces were in place.

Most of the armor, pants and the cloak are in the same colours as my Raptors Chapter Army. But i opted for keeping the Ultra Marines shoulderpad blue and white, just so it's clear that he's just on loan from the chapter.

I also gave some of the armor some weathering - especially on the knee- and shoulderpads. As much as I dislike his pose I'm fairly pleased with the result. The base still needs some more details before I'm satisfied with it all.

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger. - Modified By The PlasticFish -

TOPO