Wellcome to PlasticFish Online!

Trying to get this page back on track!

Monday, January 25, 2010

Ghoul Servitors ?!

Some time ago I found myself with some Warhammer Fantasy Ghoul minis that I didn't have any use for. So what can you do with som skinny-looking, mean-spirited, human-eating minis? Well you can add some stuff to them and make them into something more fitting the 40K universe.

Chain-weapon arm, a Necromunda pattern Lasgun and some other stuff was added to them and after just some quick brushworks they are starting to look like some creepy servitors.

I have no idea what i'm going to do with them once they are finished. But you never know when you are going to need some servitors. My first thought was to use them as "gangers" in some Ad-Mech styled Necromunda gang. But since I haven't played a full Necromunda game in years I don't see that plan really comming together...

Hmm... I have to clean some of my minis, on these pictures it almost looks like they have fur on their backs! No, they've just been standing in the window collecting dust for a while now...

Boomtax said...

I realize this post is over a year old, but with the recent release of the new Daemonhunters codex, you may consider using them as Arco-Flagellants. =)

Very cool models by the way! Colour me impressed.

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger. - Modified By The PlasticFish -

TOPO