Wellcome to PlasticFish Online!

Trying to get this page back on track!

Friday, September 5, 2008

Space Marines, part 3, No more doubt...

There will be no more doubt, officially anyway, about the Chapter of my upcomming Space Marines. They are going to be members of the Raptors Chapter. Outfitted for jungle (or maybe desert warfare), Armageddon- or Taros- veterans vould be cool. Anyway this build is going to be a good one! And it's a break away from my usual Chaos stuff. I also enlisted some help and all I need right now is some clear-paper to print my new Raptors-transfersheets! A detail that will save me a lot of time and angst during the comming week! If everything works out as planned I will have them "up, up and away!" at the end of next week!

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger. - Modified By The PlasticFish -

TOPO