Wellcome to PlasticFish Online!

Trying to get this page back on track!

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Space Marines, part 2, Chapter doubts.

Well, I'm starting to doubt my initial planning for the "Black Reach"-marines. Ever since I played the "old" PS2-game "Fire Warrior" I've had a minor crush on the Raptors Chapter. Maybe it's because I hated them so much when I played the game or just because I like their green armour so much. Initially I was thinking of going for the "Blood Angels"-chapter, because I already have a Tactical and a Scout Squad painted. But right now I can't shake the thought on painting some Raptors (not the Chaos ones!, this time).

On the other hand, painting some Raptors also means that I have to make my own transfer-sheets for the chaptersymbol. In other words, some photoshopping and some of that special paper should take care of that!

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger. - Modified By The PlasticFish -

TOPO