Wellcome to PlasticFish Online!

Trying to get this page back on track!

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Space Marines, part 1, the planning

Last week I signed up for the "Black Reach"-box, but I was a bit reluctant and I wasn't really sure if I really wanted it or not. Well, after reading the latest issue of White Dwarf I have finaly decided that it is an excellent start on a new army. I already got two squads, a good start, on a "Blood Angels" army, a Scout Squad and a Tactical Squad. So the "Black Reach"-box will come in handy. And the comming of the Drop pods will, as I have stated earlier, be an excellent and effective addition. So the planning is for now: get the "Black Reach"-box on saturday and a lot of red paint.

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger. - Modified By The PlasticFish -

TOPO