Wellcome to PlasticFish Online!

Trying to get this page back on track!

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Next step on my Nurgle Daemonprince.


Some more paint on my Daemonprince of Nurgle! My experimenting with the GW washes and some highlighting has gotten me this far in the process. I still have the arms to get going on, but that's a whole other issue. Here I started out with some watered down Gnarloc Green for the armour and some watered down elfflesh on the fleshy parts. I'm going for a blue colour on the cloth. Not really a "standard" colour with Nurgle but I like the blue, and the shadings you can do with it. There are still several boils and bruises that need some paint and in the end I think I need to re-base him. Just to add some sand to this base vould be kind of boring.

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger. - Modified By The PlasticFish -

TOPO