Wellcome to PlasticFish Online!

Trying to get this page back on track!

Sunday, August 31, 2008

This summer that passed and the different projects.

This summer has been dominated by painting.

First up is the BaneBlade Tank, the biggest model I have ever taken my hand to. And I have to say that I'm pleased with the outcome - so far. I also had the chance to "field test" it during a small Apocalypse game at the local GW-store, and it kept up it's end more than well!

Not to forget is the former owner, "Imperial Tank Commander Zeus" who is still looking for his tank (without any success).

I also got a chance to start on my "New" Chaos Lord in Terminator Armour. I call it "new" because I've had it since it was released but I haven't got around to built it until now.
I'm really pleased with the powerweapon on this one. And I added a lot of stuff to the base, can you see the Nurgling?
I also got around to finish the "Hunter". The mini that I was thinking about entering into the National Painting Competition, but it wasn't finished in time. Well, now it's finished and here it is, accompanied by a Necromundan Razor Rat.

I have also added a new squad of Chosen Chaos Space Marines to my Death Guard army. And I have also started some reapainting and "reconstruction" work on some old Necromunda minis that I found stuffed away in a box some time ago. So this summer has been a productive period of time. The only distractions has been work, sleep, food and the occational raid to the local GW-store for paint and parts! But the "to do" list is still not finished... Instead more stuff has been added to it!

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger. - Modified By The PlasticFish -

TOPO