Wellcome to PlasticFish Online!

Trying to get this page back on track!

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Summer project: The SuperHeavy


This time around I went for big(!). I couldn't help myself, so I started on a "Baneblade" Superheavy. Styled and converted for my Death Guard army (or some traitor guards, when I get there). I am not 100% happy about the paintjob so I will have to go over it one more time. That is, when I get the time to do it. There is also going to be more Nurglings added to the hull when I'm finished, you can never have to many!
I rushed the painting so I could try it out in an Apocalypse game at the local GW-store. And I have to say that it's a fearsome monster to meet on the battlefield. On the negative side I never got to move it around the table, I kind of locked it in place in front of a narrow passage when I deployed it...
But that's a whole other story!

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger. - Modified By The PlasticFish -

TOPO