Wellcome to PlasticFish Online!

Trying to get this page back on track!

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Sniperteam and bodyguards

Some time back I started on a sniperteam, a spotter guardsman and a specialweapons guardsman armed with a sniper rifle, for one of my optional Special weapons teams.



























I also needed some advisors for my Company HQ, so I went about to build two bodyguards:


























The next HQ advisor I'm thinking about building is an Officer of the Fleet or a Master of Ordnance - I'll be back on that topic once I've made up my mind.

2

Dark Apostle Drazilek said...

Really loving the rifleman, especially the face paint. Epic.

-Draz

PlasticFish said...

Yeah I'm really pleased with how it turned out
/PF

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger. - Modified By The PlasticFish -

TOPO