Wellcome to PlasticFish Online!

Trying to get this page back on track!

Thursday, February 18, 2010

The Ogryn-Autocannon Support team...

Started on this build last night. It's still very "work-in-progress".


It's a heavy weapons team with autocannon for my Renegade Imperial Guard army.


Gaps needs to be filled and some other details will be added with grey-stuff, but right now todays detailwork needs to set before I continue.
It's almost like you can hear the Ogryn shout: "ammo !!!"... and the loader answers: "I'm working on it!!!"

4

Da Masta Cheef said...

Nice! I always like it when someone finds a new take on an older unit type.

Dark Apostle Drazilek said...

These models are pretty cool to be fair, really liking the use of Ogres. I have a box of Ogres myself, so I'm really tempted to make my obliterators out of Ogres.

-Draz

PlasticFish said...

Ogre Obliterators sounds like some cool builds. It vould make the Obliterators a bit more "fleashy". Ogres are also roughly the same size as Terminators so you can make use of pices of arms and such to make them a bit more cybernetic.

Dark Apostle Drazilek said...

I may have random cables coming from them and give them a WWII respirator styly too. Not fully decided yet. I'd also considered some plasticard boots to make them more stompy but I don't want them to become orks either. lol.

We'll see.

-Draz

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger. - Modified By The PlasticFish -

TOPO