Wellcome to PlasticFish Online!

Trying to get this page back on track!

Friday, November 21, 2008

New additions under way!

First out, I have added some more paint to my Captain. I also added a nice little piece of green leaves on his head.And a shot from the side, with the servoskulls. As you can see the sword is not finished yet. And the cloak needs highlights.

The Captain will also get a command squad with a Champion and some Vets. I'm also working on a fitting Company standard.
I've also been working on some Heavy Support for the army. Some Devestators with 2 Lascannons and 2 Heavy Bolters. I'm also thinking about adding some more Marines to this squad.



Until I can get my hands on some Landspeeder Storm-kits I think the next step will be to add a close-combat-squad.

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger. - Modified By The PlasticFish -

TOPO