Wellcome to PlasticFish Online!

Trying to get this page back on track!

Monday, August 1, 2011

Working on the Leman Russ

So, I'm on vacation. And there are a lot of other things I've been doing besides from painting. But I've managed to slap some paint on the magnetized Leman Russ I started a while back.

As I said before I'm aiming at getting it into the same colour as the other vehicles in the army. A bit of a challange, since I've forgotten the exact combination of paints.
The left side is still a bit "too clean". Well, both sides and the top, front and back needs more work.
The top-view shows that there are a lot of work left to be done! Yes, I also need to start to work on the turret and the weapons!

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger. - Modified By The PlasticFish -

TOPO