Wellcome to PlasticFish Online!

The PlasticFish is trying to get back into the painting-mood!
Right now we are still throwing down in the underhive of "Necromunda". And I'm trying to get into Warmachine with my Khador battlegroup.

Monday, August 1, 2011

Working on the Leman Russ

So, I'm on vacation. And there are a lot of other things I've been doing besides from painting. But I've managed to slap some paint on the magnetized Leman Russ I started a while back.

As I said before I'm aiming at getting it into the same colour as the other vehicles in the army. A bit of a challange, since I've forgotten the exact combination of paints.
The left side is still a bit "too clean". Well, both sides and the top, front and back needs more work.
The top-view shows that there are a lot of work left to be done! Yes, I also need to start to work on the turret and the weapons!

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger. - Modified By The PlasticFish -

TOPO