Wellcome to PlasticFish Online!

Trying to get this page back on track!

Saturday, August 27, 2011

A bit of an update.

Ok, I'm back again. But no pictures of my ongoing projects. Since the last posting I've finished the magnetized Russ and I'm planning on adding another one or two to the army.
I've also started to do a bit of repainting on my old Baneblade.

BaneBlade, before the repaint.

I got this one as soon as it was released and I rushed the painting to get it ready for a Apocalypse game at the local GW-store. So I took some shortcuts and I've never really been satisfied with the result. So I've been adding some more details (some more Nurglings!) and some more paint, including a lot of battledamage.
More pictures are on the way!

Susan said...

I am upbeat to locate your recognized method for composing the post. Presently you make it simple for me to comprehend and execute the idea. Much obliged to you for the post. The 192.168.l.254 IP address is a common address used for accessing the login page for your private router control panel. Once you have logged in, you can change your router username, admin, password and privacy settings.

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger. - Modified By The PlasticFish -

TOPO