Wellcome to PlasticFish Online!

Trying to get this page back on track!

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

well...

I'm having a hard time getting any painting done right now. Maybe the nice weather is making me a bit uninspired. I was planning on doing some painting last weekend, but I got stuck behind the computer the whole weekend.
But before I lost the inspiration I did slap some paint on the new Chaotic squadleaders (the IG- Daemonette kitbash) for my "Strom Renegades" and I have also tried-out a new scheme for my Veterans in carapace armor.
Well, I dont't have any pictures right now. but I'm hoping to get them up by tomorrow or the day after that.
For the future, or for my vacation to be exact, I'm thinking about adding som new nice firepower to my Renegades, maybe a tank-squadron...

Susan said...

Awesome information, do anybody mind just reference back to it. Deskgram - sponsored app displaying ads next to its claims to be a desktop Instagram version. Deskgram is the website that claims to be.

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger. - Modified By The PlasticFish -

TOPO