Wellcome to PlasticFish Online!

Trying to get this page back on track!

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

As promised

As I promised in my posting from yesterday, pics of some work I've done.

Here we got three of my four Sergeant Daemonettes for my "Strom Renegades". I'm still not satisfied that these have a place in the army. They might be a bit too Daemonette for the over-all feel of the army...

It took some time, but I managed to decide on a paintscheme for my armored Veterans. It's mainly different shades of grey... and some battledamage on the armorparts. I wanted the lenses to pop-out a bit from the rest, so I painted them green.

That's all for now!

FD Mini Painting said...

awesome lenses could u do a tutorial ?

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger. - Modified By The PlasticFish -

TOPO