Wellcome to PlasticFish Online!

Trying to get this page back on track!

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

New Daemonprince-build, "The Reaper".

I have had this one in the box ever since it was released. I couldn't really get myself to start building it, not before I had a clear picture of what I wanted it to look like. After some cutting, repositioning and green-stuffing I started the painting - and that's where I'm at right now...


Since the inside of the wings are still basecoated, black, the sculpted details are quite hard to see right now (they are to symbolise all the  souls that the "Reaper" has collected).


An axe or a sword was a bit to standard for this one, so I gave him a scythe - you can't be the "Reaper" without a good scythe!
The paintjob, so far, is a combination of GW Dheneb Stone and GW Ice Blue - for the skin. Shaded with a bit of GW Regal Blue and highlighted with a bit of GW Kommando Khaki added to the original mix.

Will post more when more paint has been added!

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger. - Modified By The PlasticFish -

TOPO