Wellcome to PlasticFish Online!

Trying to get this page back on track!

Monday, July 20, 2009

Summer Project 2009!

This years summer project come in different stages. The big one (!) is the building of a Traitor Imperial Guard army. Earlier this year I experimented with combining somw left-over IG-parts with some Imperial Militia parts - a strange and fun result. So as a birthday gift to myself I bought about 50 minis that I'm planning on turning into some Renagade troops.
The second part of this summers project is "picking up the slack" on some old projects: My Nurgle Chaos-Lord, patch up my Baneblade (from last summer), finish up a terminator squad, build and paint two Devestator Marines (H.Bolter and Lascannon), repaint a 5-man squad of Scouts.
Well, I do have my work cut out for me this summer!

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger. - Modified By The PlasticFish -

TOPO