Wellcome to PlasticFish Online!

Trying to get this page back on track!

Monday, July 26, 2010

Raptor Chapter Updates!

Since I've been trying to win some games with my Raptors I've also tried to have them look the best! So I repainted and touched up some of my units. I've also built and painted some additions that are currently collecting dust on my shelf.

First up there's my two Tactical Squads:




My Devastators and my personal favorite the Plasma Gunner:

Here are some Sternguards, yet to be tested:

Right now I've been beaten by Orks, Marines and a Guard Army... But I think I've finally found a armylist that might work for me!

3

GreenMachine said...

I have to say I love this army. I have finally came over to the raptor way of thinking. I was wondering what paints/washes you used for your base coat?

PlasticFish said...

I started with a solid Chaos Black base. Second I used Catachan Green. After that I used a mix of Catachan Green and Camo Green, about 60-40 and in a couple of thin layers. For highlights I added a litle more Camo Green to the mix. For extreme highlights I used pure Camo Green.
I haven't used any of the GW Washes on the armor. Only Badab Black on all the metal parts.
Hope that helps!

GreenMachine said...

It does indeed. Love the colors. Paint job looks great. Thanks for the tips :)

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger. - Modified By The PlasticFish -

TOPO