Wellcome to PlasticFish Online!

Trying to get this page back on track!

Saturday, May 1, 2010

A bit of touching-up

I found two of my AOBR dreads I painted for my Raptors Chapter Army. I was a bit bored when I started them so I tried out a bit of camo on them. But I ran into a bit of trouble when I mounted them on their bases. When the glue dried the whole thing had bent out of shape. So I removed them, did a rework on the bases and touched up the painting a bit. I also added a bit of chipped paint and some scribbling on the scrolls.

Since there are no chapter-logo on this one I was thinking about adding a banner to its back.
A bit of a front/back shot of the first dread.

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger. - Modified By The PlasticFish -