Wellcome to PlasticFish Online!

Trying to get this page back on track!

Sunday, August 16, 2009

I have stopped counting the days...

Well, when I started this thread, about Summer Project 2009, I thought that I vould write every day about the progress. But it didn't turn out quite like that. So from now on I will not be presenting any daily updates on the project, instead I will post updates as it comes along.
Right now I'm working on a Veteran squad. 3 flamers (1 heavy and 2 normal), vox-caster, Sgt. with power-weapon & boltpistol and the rest of the squad armed with shotguns. I also added the Grenadier doctrine to them so I had to add some extra armor to all of them. I opted for metalplates and chainmail-looking extra armor. I think it will fit quite nicely into the rest of the army.
Again I post without any picturs since I have been too lacy to break out the camera. I hope that the next update will involve some pics of the state of the project!

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger. - Modified By The PlasticFish -

TOPO