Wellcome to PlasticFish Online!

Trying to get this page back on track!

Saturday, April 18, 2009

5:th edition Imperial Guard Codex

Well, I finaly got to take a look on the new IG Codex. And after some quick reading my opinion is that it's a solid book for a solid army. The IG has been upgraded from being the army with a lot of minis to being a army that can dish out some real nasty stuff. The only thing that is sad to see is that Last Chancers have been substituted with Penal Legion squads. Downgraded and without the leadership of Colonel Schaeffer. On the other hand there are a lot of new additions when it comes to characters, including Straken "Ironhand" and Sly "The one-man army" Marbo. But the most important thing is the additions of vehicles to the army. Now you don't have to turn to Imperial Armour books to add some heavy stuff to your army - like the Deathstrike Missile Launcher (something that I've previously only seen in Epic).
I could go on and on all day about this, but I got better things to do, like slapping some paint on my Hellblades and on my Lesser Daemons.

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger. - Modified By The PlasticFish -

TOPO