Wellcome to PlasticFish Online!

Trying to get this page back on track!

Sunday, April 22, 2012

A weekend out of the country.

I spent the weekend in Copenhagen and had the opportunity to visit the local GW shop. A very small basement-like shop with some very nice guys. I got the rundown on all the new paints and a very nice chat about the finer points in Guardsmen strategy. Right now I am nursing the cold of the century and I am itching to get home and get some painting done!

Susan said...

Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with extra information? It is extremely helpful for me. Searching the best Instagram online web viewer on the Internet. Discovering top trending photo and video on Pikdo right now!

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger. - Modified By The PlasticFish -

TOPO